Skyline delivers quality Commercial Wraps & Graphics
Skyline Sign & Wrap will transform your company or personal vehicle into an attention grabbing focal point for thousands of people each day in every market you operate in. Allow us the opportunity to bring your brand to life and enhance your business. Commercial wraps can not only bring consistency to your fleet but amplify your logo into a brand, increasing customer traffic and strengthening your business. Vehicle Wraps & Graphics are a cost-effective way to protect your paint and advertise in high-quality creativity seemlessley. From full wraps to vinyl lettering, our team is ready to tackle your project.
Vehicle wraps have quickly become one of the best out of home advertising options with a great return on investment. Our customers enjoy ongoing inquiries and sales from their projects for as long as they keep the wrap.
Still not sure if a vehicle wrap is the best choice for your business? We recommend you contact our expert sales team for questions and quotes, we will walk you through the project and any options.
Below are marketing research comparisons done by the OAAA (Outdoor Advertising Association of America) and Driving Revenues, a vehicle-advertising firm in Washington. (Consider the number of impressions made with a $20,000 advertising investment.)
A $20,000 advertising investment buys:
- 8.4 million impressions from vehicle wraps (in ONLY ONE YEAR!)
- 900,000 listeners reached by radio (10-12 commercials of 30-sec lengths over a 6 week period)
- 700,000 impressions in one month from billboards
- 600,000 impressions in two months from 5-7 buses
- 600,000 households reached in a home-mailing Value Pak type of envelope
- 20,000 addresses reached with direct mail (such as a single postcard mailer)
Benefits of Mobile Marketing and Vehicle Wraps:
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- Make a powerful impact with a 10-foot graphic up close and personal
- Reaches more consumer at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than ALL other forms of outdoor advertising
- Mobile marketing reaches nearly 85% of people in all income levels
- Van wraps are ideal for promoting your company brand, products, services, or events
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles a year will pass in front of nine million vehicles
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than other advertising media
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they base buying decisions on ads they see
- The opportunity to reach commuters on highways, city streets, and parking lots
- Unlike home mailers - your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to your competitors - Powerful visual messages can target consumers of all ages and ethnic groups
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, professionals, and families
- Reach high amounts of pedestrian traffic (often people looking to buy)
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want
- Mobile advertising media reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper and television
- Unlike radio and TV, audiences can't change the channel
- Every traffic jam becomes a marketing opportunity
Federal Highway Administration studies forecast a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household. When comparing IMPRESSIONS made per dollar, a vehicle wrap can deliver 2,520 IMPRESSIONS PER DOLLAR spent on advertising! A full 5600% better than radio! 7200% better than billboards! 252,000% better than postcard mailers! That's right - 2,520 TIMES BETTER than postcard mailers! You save over 90% with a vehicle wrap than a billboard advertisement!
We offer a variety of commercial services for your fleet or company vehicles. From touchups and refreshes to full installs.
Our team of designers and installers are ready to complete your vision and walk you through our process as we help build your brand and Define Your Image.
We only use the highest quality vinyl for our vehicle wraps and graphics. We choose the best product for the project utilizing the industries top brands; 3M, Avery, Orafol, KPMF, Hexis, Cheetah Wrap and more. For graphics and lettering, we use single color die-cut vinyl or printed and laminated vinyl. For partial and full wraps, we use a specific wrap vinyl that comes in a massive variety of colors, or we will have some full color printed and laminated. This will help avoid scratches and provide UV protection.